So you know I’m pregnant and I’m really trying to control my cravings. I’ve seen various recipes for cookie dough that you could eat but they all seemed either really, really unhealthy or super weird. I mean, how exactly does a paste made with beans taste like cookie dough???? NO THANKS!
I knew I could come up with something better…. And boy did I! Real ingredients + healthy food = the unbelievable taste of a cookie dough milkshake! This one is just a tad different from my usually dump recipes and it might sound a little bit weird, but stay with me here…….
I’m so excited about this one!
The only thing that would make this any better is if someone made it for me. Man, my daughter has got it made!
- 3/4 cup Frozen Yogurt (Vanilla)
- 3/4 cup 2% Milk
- 1 tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tablespoons Light Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons ripe avocado
- 2 heaping tablespoons Confectioners Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- First you make the “cookie dough”. Combine: avocado, cream cheese, chocolate chips, confectioners sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla extract. Add to your blender.
- Add milk and frozen yogurt to blender and pulse until completely blended.
- Serve immediately.
Do you ever substitute avocado for butter or mayonnaise? It’s one of my favorite tricks!
Sound good? I have more chocolate smoothie recipes!