Banana Almond Milk Smoothie (Vegan)
This is one of the easiest smoothie recipes you will ever see. There are only five ingredients but each ingredient is VERY IMPORTANT. No skipping!
There are a few reasons why this is a fantastic smoothie. Obviously, with just a few basic ingredients it’s a smoothie that you could make in no time. I love it because it has that sweet and salty flavor that I love, kind of like the flavors that you get from kettle corn. YUM! Another great thing about this smoothie is that it’s vegan. While I am not vegan, I do like to limit the amount of cow’s milk that we drink around here. It’s a great option for kiddos with dairy allergies.
Without further ado, here’s the super hard recipe. (I kid, I kid)
- 1 Banana (sliced and frozen)
- 1/4 cup Sweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 drizzle of Maple Syrup (on top)
- Combine banana, almond milk, vanilla extract, and sea salt in blender until thoroughly combined.
- Top with drizzle of maple syrup.
- Serve immediately.
NOTE: If you only have fresh bananas, you can still make this smoothie, just scale down the almond milk a bit. Pour in a little at a time until you get the consistency you want.