This is one of the easiest smoothie recipes you will ever see. There are only five ingredients but each ingredient is VERY IMPORTANT. No skipping!
There are a few reasons why this is a fantastic smoothie. Obviously, with just a few basic ingredients it’s a smoothie that you could make in no time. I love it because it has that sweet and salty flavor that I love, kind of like the flavors that you get from kettle corn. YUM! Another great thing about this smoothie is that it’s vegan. While I am not vegan, I do like to limit the amount of cow’s milk that we drink around here. It’s a great option for kiddos with dairy allergies.
Without further ado, here’s the super hard recipe. (I kid, I kid)
- 1 Banana (sliced and frozen)
- 1/4 cup Sweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 drizzle of Maple Syrup (on top)
- Combine banana, almond milk, vanilla extract, and sea salt in blender until thoroughly combined.
- Top with drizzle of maple syrup.
- Serve immediately.
NOTE: If you only have fresh bananas, you can still make this smoothie, just scale down the almond milk a bit. Pour in a little at a time until you get the consistency you want.